Measuring the Ever-Evolving, Cross-Device Consumer
The smartphone sits at the heart of our digital lives and consumers are spending more time on mobile devices. With the expansion of devices, cross-device usage and multitasking are becoming a norm. With the growing usage of mobile devices, 85% of the time consumers spend on mobile is with apps not websites. Do you know how many apps do consumers use?
This presentation highlights:
- The top app categories and their usage per month
- The profile of a cross-device consumer
- A look into the future of personal assistant apps and their adoption
- A typical "super user" of shopping and personal messaging apps
- Top reasons why user measurement concerns still exist and what to do to overcome them
Complete the form on the right to get the access to the presentation.