The Perfect Blend of Surveys and Behavioral Tracking
Whether you’re a large brand or a mobile app publisher, nothing is more important than understanding what your target consumer does, why, and what she might do next. Because consumers are constantly multi-tasking, accessing apps and websites across multiple devices, they don’t often recall their actions and intentions. Why do consumers prefer specific apps, sites over others? How does what they do compare to what they say?
Understanding the dynamics of a consumer’s decision-making is critical. Surveys can explain what people think and why they feel a certain way, but they don’t quantify behavior. Passive metering offers a second-by-second account of consumer activity, intentional or unintentional, but does not expose emotions or sentiment. You need to uncover the why behind the behaviors.
In this webinar, learn how Verto Analytics brings a blend of technology, scale, speed, and research expertise to the market using surveys and passive metering to provide a more accurate picture of the consumer. You’ll learn:
- How passive metering and survey research differ and the pros and cons of each
- How to identify actual trends (versus anomalies) to get a better understanding of what is happening now and what is likely to happen in the future
- How to make decisions and what are the key use cases around the combination of survey and passive measurement
- How one brand used this approach to develop profiles of the online shopping patterns of a group of target consumers
- Saran Ganesh, Director of product at Verto Analytics
Complete the form on the right to get complimentary access to the webinar.